When you aren’t feeling well or just not finding answers to your issues, Croydon Herbal Health offers individual naturopathic treatments that utilise the latest research and information, non-invasive tests and natural medicines to find answers to problems and achieve effective, lasting results.
Areas of Specialty
- Stress and overwhelm
- Depression and mood disorders
- Cardiovascular health
- Fatigue, exhaustion, post viral fatigue and chronic fatigue
- Difficulty losing weight
- Woman’s health concerns: PMT, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids
- Children’s health
- Men’s health
- Auto Immune conditions, Glandular fever, Immune dysfunction
- Frequent colds and flu
- High cholesterol
- Digestive complaints – gas, bloating, constipation/diarrhoea
- IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Fertility, reduce miscarriage risk, IVF support
- MTHFR Gene
- Future DNA testing
- Thyroid disorders, under active thyroid – Hashimoto’s, over active thyroid – graves disease
- Cardiovascular – Cholesterol, homocysteine.
General Naturopathy Consultation
A general naturopathy consultation will be ideal for the budget conscious or those with very simple health concerns. When cases require a greater level of investigation, there are a variety of tests that can be carried out within the clinic.
- Full comprehensive review of your current and past medical history
- Individualised Naturopathic strategy to determine direction of treatment
- Comprehensive Nutritional program with sample menu
- Specialised supplement and herbal medicine recommendations based on your individual health concerns
Investment in your health.
Naturopathy Consultation with Monica Roberts.
Initial Consultation: 90mins $185.00
- follow-up appointments at one hour $145.00
- follow-up appointments at 45mins $95.00
- follow-up appointments at 30mins $75.00
Clinic Practitioners: Emily and Nancy
Initial consultation: 75 min $165.00
- follow-up 45 min $85.00
- follow-up 30min $55.00
Book in early to secure your initial consultation. Take the first step to revamping your energy by booking your Initial Naturopathic appointment.
Give us a call on: 03 9723 9755
We look forward to seeing you soon! Monica
Croydon Herbal Health
There are six components of wellness: proper weight and diet, proper exercise, breaking the smoking habit, control of alcohol, stress management and periodic exams. Kenneth H. Coope